Fire Noodles Wrap Recipe
Original Fire Noodles, rice papers, a bowl of lukewarm water,
sliced American cheese, mayonnaise, eggs
1. Boil the eggs for about 10 minutes.
2. When the eggs are almost done, start cooking the Fire Noodles.
3. Slice the cheese into a triangle shape and slice the eggs.
4. Wet the rice paper with lukewarm water. On the rice paper, place the cheese and the Fire Noodles.
5. Fold the rice paper, making it look like a wrap.
6. On the wrap, sprinkle some flakes which are included in the Fire Noodles package. Also, add some mayonnaise, sliced eggs, or another ingredients of your choice.
1. Eat it with garlic dip or cheese sauce leftover from food delivery.
2. As time goes by, the noodles will turn dry, absorbing all the water. Therefore, you’d better cook the Fire Noodles with more water than usual.
The recipe was not complicated, but I was nervous about the noodles getting dry. I recommend speeding up the process by getting help from your family or friends. The Fire Noodles Wrap has the strong flavor of the Fire Noodles, the nice texture of the rice paper, and the soft texture of the cheese, mayonnaise, and eggs all at the same time. I think everybody would love it. I usually preferred instant noodles for quick and easy meals. However, after trying the Fire Noodles Wrap, my mind has been changed. This recipe shows that instant noodles can be a proper dish with effort. It was a pleasant experience for sure.
Homemade Tiramisu Recipe
a bowl for tiramisu, cookie, 40g of condensed milk, 160g of mascarpone cheese, one espresso shot, cocoa powder
1. Put the cookie in a bowl and pour espresso on top of it, letting it soak in.
2. Mix the mascarpone cheese and condensed milk.
3. In the bowl, on top of the cookie and the mascarpone cheese mixture until the bowl is full.
4. Lastly, finish by sprinkling the dish with cocoa powder.
1. You can eat it immediately, but it will be more delicious if you put the Tiramisu in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
2. You need to use a lot of cocoa powder to balance out the greasiness of the cheese.
It is really easy to make, so if you want a sweet treat but don’t feel like
going outside, you can use this recipe. The taste was also surprising because it was similar to the tiramisu sold at bakeries. All the ingredients in this recipe are really easy to get, so it would be a perfect recipe for anyone who likes tiramisu.
76th Reporter · CHOI BO YOUN · email@example.com
78th Reporter · LEE HYEON SEO · firstname.lastname@example.org